Reopening UpdatesAll the information you need to know about the reopening of Boomtown Casino Bossier City. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
Statement by mike gallagher, assistant general manager, on the reopening of boomtown casino hotel bossier city
"While the amenities our customers have come to know and love may be somewhat limited for the time being, the ability to safely welcome back our team members and guests remains our top priority. With this in mind, we have been working closely with the Louisiana Gaming Control Board, state and local leaders, and public health officials to finalize comprehensive Phase I reopening protocols and new health and safety precautions. Our returning team members will be trained on these procedures and our guests will see reminder signage about them throughout the property. These new protocols include, but are not limited to, the following:
- We will limit capacity on our gaming floor to no more than 50% and disable 25% of our gaming positions.
- The installation of floor decals and signage to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines in areas where lines typically form.
- Table games are open with limited games: 6 p.m. to 3 a.m. on Monday and Tuesday, and 11 a.m - 3 a.m. Wednesday through Sunday.
- Every other slot machine will be disabled.
- Live music, entertainment, and banquet services will remain suspended.
- There will be no large drawings, tournaments, or special events.
- Boomer's Café will be open daily from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. Sunday through Wednesday and 10 a.m. to midnight Thursday through Saturday.
- 1800 Prime Steakhouse is open Thursday – Sunday.
- Sundance Cantina is currently closed.
- Cattleman’s Buffet will remain closed.
- Sundries Shop is now open.
- The valet will also be closed.
- The hotel has reopened.
Health & Safety
- Per order of the Governor of Louisiana, John Bel Edwards, alcohol service will be unavailable from 10 p.m. – 8 a.m until further notice.
- Team members will be required to wear masks and will undergo a health screening each day, including temperature checks, prior to their shift.
- Guests and vendors will be required to have their temperature checked before entering the property.
- Based on the ruling by Louisiana Gaming Control Board, and in order to help reduce the spread of COVID – 19, Boomtown Bossier City will be requiring all persons in public areas to wear a mask covering the face and nose. Patrons may remove masks temporarily while eating or drinking or when asked by casino staff for identification. Guests not adhering to these requirements will be advised of the requirements and warned that if they continue to disregard they will be asked to leave the property.
- Slot machines and table games will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations will be installed on the casino floor and be readily available throughout the facility.
- The property will close from 3a.m. – 9 a.m. every day, during which time we will deploy a fog machine to disinfect and sanitize the property.
We are grateful for the overwhelming support, patience, and understanding from our customers and employees through these unprecedented times."
Open Daily: 9 a.m. – 3 a.m.
Every other slot machine is disabled.
Table games are open with limited games: 6 p.m. to 3 a.m. on Monday and Tuesday, and 11 a.m - 3 a.m. Wednesday through Sunday.
Per order of the Governor of Louisiana, John Bel Edwards, alcohol service will be unavailable from 10 p.m. – 8 a.m until further notice.
Open Thursday & Friday: 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Open Saturday & Sunday: 11:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Cattleman's Buffet: Closed
Sunday – Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Thursday – Saturday: 10 a.m. – Midnight
A limited menu will be offered.
All live entertainment is suspended at this time.
At this time our valet will remain closed.
The Sundries Shop is open.
The hotel is open and accepting reservations.