Reopening UpdatesAll the information you need to know about the reopening of Boomtown Casino Bossier City. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
Statement by mike gallagher, assistant general manager, on the reopening of boomtown casino hotel bossier city
"While the amenities our customers have come to know and love may be somewhat limited for the time being, the ability to safely welcome back our team members and guests remains our top priority. With this in mind, we have been working closely with the Louisiana Gaming Control Board, state and local leaders, and public health officials to finalize comprehensive Phase I reopening protocols and new health and safety precautions. Our returning team members will be trained on these procedures and our guests will see reminder signage about them throughout the property. These new protocols include, but are not limited to, the following:
- We will limit capacity on our gaming floor to no more than 50% and disable 25% of our gaming positions.
- The installation of floor decals and signage to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines in areas where lines typically form.
- Table games are open Wednesday – Sunday from 11 a.m. – 3 a.m.
- Every other slot machine will be disabled.
- Live music, entertainment, and banquet services will remain suspended.
- There will be no large drawings, tournaments, or special events.
- Boomer's Café will be open daily from 1 p.m. – 10 p.m. with a limited menu
- 1800 Prime Steakhouse is open Thursday – Sunday.
- Sundance Cantina will be open Thursday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m., and from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- Cattleman’s Buffet will remain closed.
- Sundries Shop is now open.
- The valet will also be closed.
- The hotel has reopened.
Health & Safety
- Team members will be required to wear masks and will undergo a health screening each day, including temperature checks, prior to their shift.
- Guests and vendors will be required to have their temperature checked before entering the property and will be encouraged to wear masks.
- Slot machines and table games will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations will be installed on the casino floor and be readily available throughout the facility.
- The property will close from 3a.m. – 9 a.m. every day, during which time we will deploy a fog machine to disinfect and sanitize the property.
We are grateful for the overwhelming support, patience, and understanding from our customers and employees through these unprecedented times."
Open Daily: 9 a.m. – 3 a.m.
Every other slot machine is disabled.
Table games are open Wednesday – Sunday from 11 a.m. – 3 a.m.
Open Thursday & Friday: 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Open Saturday & Sunday: 11:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Cattleman's Buffet: Closed
Thursday: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Open Daily: 1 p.m. – 10 p.m.
A limited menu will be offered.
All live entertainment is suspended at this time.
At this time our valet will remain closed.
The Sundries Shop is open.
The hotel is open and accepting reservations.